Established in 1994, Pavitt’s Produce is a leading supplier of quality fresh fruit and vegetables to the catering trade.
Owned and operated by two highly experienced and hands-on proprietors who are supported by a team of 20 dedicated staff, Pavitt’s Produce works around the clock to deliver fresh produce every day
With over 22 years’ experience in the market, Pavitt’s Produce has developed strong partnerships with our farmers, growers and wholesalers to ensure that we can provide the best quality produce directly to our customers.
Why Pavitt’s Produce?
- We are BRC Certified and meet the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution.
- We hand pick the finest and freshest fruit and vegetables and specialise in providing seasonal and locally grown produce wherever possible.
- We operate from a temperature controlled warehouse in the heart of the United Kingdom’s premier fruit and vegetable market – New Covent Garden.
- We own a fleet of refrigerated vehicles which provide deliveries 6 days a week to London and the South East.
- We operate on a 24/7 basis and can be contacted anytime, day or night.
- We recognise our responsibility towards the environment and strive to achieve best practice throughout our business activities.
We deliver the best quality products with a service which is second to none – and we would love to work with you! Simply contact us to discuss your requirements.